Day out Package at Backwater
Tour Code : DTH/104/2018
Destination Covered : Kochi, Alleppey
Price (Starting From) :
INR 1600 Per Person
Special Offer : Houseboat - Non A/c Deluxe with Lunch and evening snacks
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Houseboat - Non A/c Deluxe with Lunch and evening snacks16-0330-09
Day 1: Cochin Arrival - Alleppey (Houseboat)
On arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station you will be met and assited by our representative and Today drive to Alleppey . HIGHLIGHT of the
Day: A unique experience of backwater in Kerala where you will witness the scenic beauty of backwaters along with a chance to peep into the rural life especially the Fisher folks. Today afternoon you will embark the houseboat and check into an exclusive deluxe houseboat. Cruise down centuries old backwaters flanked by picture book towns and ancient trading ports on our houseboats- Kettuvallams. See the sunset on the scenic backwaters of the Vembanad lake and the green rice fields of Kuttanad. Relish exotic traditional cuisines (e.g Kootu a vegetable dish with grated coconut) prepared by our expert chefs. Gently drift off to sleep as the cool breezes of the backwaters soothe you. Evening check out from boat house and drop at cochin railway station or bus stand
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.THE PACKAGE QUOTED WITH BASE CATEGORY ROOMS IN ALL THE HOTELS.NON AC ROOMS AT THE HILL STATIONS.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only. Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
Reservation Policy :
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e..., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on one week before arrival.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Booking cancel before 30 days prior to the travel date – Rs 2000/- or 20% cancellation will apply, Whichever is lower.
- Booking cancel between 30 – 21 days prior to the travel date 30 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 20 – 15 days prior to the travel date 40 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 14 – 08 days prior to the travel date 50 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 07 – 03 days prior to the travel date 75 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel within 03 days prior to the travel date 100 % Cancellation will apply
- During certain special period or for any particular property there can be 100% cancellation irrespective of the time of cancellation. Incase of non – refundable air tickets, full cancellation will apply and as such tickets will be completely non- refundable.
- Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets/tour packages shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier/hotel/transporter/services supplier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. Prior to booking tickets/tour packages, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket/tour packages to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. At present a service fee of Rs 200/- and Rs 500/- per persons being charged for domestic and International respectively over and above the airline cancellation/rebooking fees. Tour Packages include air bookings, hotel bookings, transfers, sightseeing, meals and any other service booked by the passenger.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked /purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge. We take no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Please note that unless stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact us for refunds and the airline will not directly refund the tickets booked through our company.
- All refunds will be payable in INR only.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion , sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his /her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
“Hope the above are clear and in order. We value and welcome any suggestions you may wish to share with us. For any further customizations and clarifications regarding the above package.
- Pick up & Drop at Cochin.
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.