* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Meeting & Assistance on arrival.
Accommodation for total 2 night on double sharing basis inclusive of buffet Breakfast
All tours and transfers by AC vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary with an English speaking driver.
All presently applicable taxes including 5 % service tax.
Rooms in Wayanad is Non Air Conditioned due to their High Altitude.Any services other than the ones mentioned above.
Entry Fees to Monuments and National Parks.
Airfares/ Airport taxes / Visa charges.
Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc or any other items of personal nature
Still camera or video camera feesTips at Restaurant Hotels during meal.Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
Any tips to driver guide escort.27-0330-09
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.THE PACKAGE QUOTED WITH BASE CATEGORY ROOMS IN ALL THE HOTELS.NON AC ROOMS AT THE HILL STATIONS.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respectiveHotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible,nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will beÂ applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
Reservation Policy :
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e..., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on one week before arrival.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Booking cancel before 30 days prior to the travel date - 15 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 30 - 21 days prior to the travel date 25 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 20 - 15 days prior to the travel date 30 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 14 - 08 days prior to the travel date 50 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel between 07 - 03 days prior to the travel date 75 % cancellation will apply
- Booking cancel within 03 days prior to the travel date 100 % Cancellation will apply
- During certain special period or for any particular property there can be 100% cancellation irrespective of the time of cancellation. Incase of non - refundable air tickets, full cancellation will apply and as such tickets will be completely non - refundable.Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets/tour packages shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier/hotel/transporter/services supplier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. Prior to booking tickets/tour packages, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket/tour packages to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. At present a service fee of Rs 200/ - and Rs 500/ - per persons being charged for domestic and International respectively over and above the airline cancellation/rebooking fees. Tour Packages include air bookings, hotel bookings, transfers, sightseeing, meals and any other service booked by the passenger.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked /purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge. We take no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Please note that unless stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact us for refunds and the airline will not directly refund the tickets booked through our company.
- All refunds will be payable in INR only.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services - accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion , sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his /her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
- “Hope the above are clear and in order. We value and welcome any suggestions you may wish to share with us. For any further customizations and clarifications regarding the above package, please feel free to contact us”.